I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Responsible

I'm getting married!!!
I really happy that I'm getting married at last.Actually one of my friends had proposed me to marry him yesterday during the time played badminton with my friends.

When we got couple,my right thumb & 2 other fingers got "Smashed" by his racket.Eventually it made my hand so paintful.So,I ask him how to solve this problem?

His brain stucked,don't know how to answered my Question.So,I told him be responsible like a man,& suggested him to marry me lor...All my friends were laughing on the spot,b'cos he is already getting married.

"I don't mind to be yr second wife..."

Finally he proposed me with a "Can drink" for his mistaken (Somemore the can drink is an empty can).

Next time I want him to propose me with the "Most expensive" Ice-Kacang...

No comments:

Post a Comment